The main goal of Acélalapítvány
Supporting the employees of ISD DUNAFERR Dunai Vasmű Zártkörűen Működő Részvénytársaság (H-2400 Dunaújváros, Vasmű tér 1-3.), as well as economic associations operating with the participation of ISD DUNAFERR Zrt. and included in the scope of the Collective Agreement of ISD DUNAFERR Zrt., with seat or site in Dunaújváros, promoting the restart of those whose employment was or is terminated for economic or industrial structural reasons (and who meet the terms of application to the foundation, as well as whose support the foundation's assets is enough for without endangering the support of employees already receiving support).
The foundation has a plan in place to deal with supported employees. At the same time as the termination of employment at DUNAFERR, the supported person concludes a contract of support with Acélalapítvány, as well as an employment contract with DUNAFERR LABOR Nonprofit Kft. This ensures that their employment is not terminated.
Services offered by the Foundation within the framework of the Career program:
- Mentoring, elaboration of the personal professional "Career plan", based on the demands of the supported person, but also taking labour market possibilities and facilities into account;
- organization of education, training or retraining to support a successful restart, and to enable holding another position;
- mental support to alleviate and terminate mental problems caused by the loss of workplace;
- support of active job seeking;
- group and individual labour market counselling;
- promoting the supported person to become an entrepreneur, providing counsel;
- provision of social benefit in an extremely justified case;
- provision of single restart support upon leaving the Foundation;
- provision of temporary job opportunity via DUNAFERR LABOR Nonprofit Kft.
The period of support offered by the Foundation is 1 year, which can be extended twice by 6 months based on the supported person's request.